“New research shows that overqualified employees tend to perform better, and they don’t quit any sooner.” —Harvard Business Review. At Brandient, we are not afraid of too-good employees — please bring us your excess of talent, education, intelligence and experience and we will put it at good work.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external matters pertaining to the Office;
- Ensures the smooth functioning of the office’s daily activity (appointments, supplies, reception of guests, protocol etc);
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Management including: managing an active calendar of appointments; plans, coordinates and ensures the Managing Partner’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role;
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings;
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Management, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature;
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures;
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures;
- Completes expense reports; send invoices, and process paperwork;
- Collaborates with other administrative staff (e.g. accountant, driver, cleaning team etc);
- Manage relationship with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all services are invoiced and paid on time;
- Maintain the contact list of Brandient partners and clients;
- Design and implement filing system and ensure it is permanently up to date;
- Ensure security integrity and confidentiality of data;
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventories.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail;
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, management and external partners;
- Must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented;
- Will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities;
- Will have the ability to work independently;
- Should be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion;
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules;
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability;
- Emotional maturity;
- Highly resourceful team-player;
- Completes demands and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Strong work tenure: 3-5 five years of experience in similar positions;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point); knowledge of Social Media platforms is a plus.
If interested in the above job opening, please send your resume (and other relevant credentials) to Brandient Careers. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Copyright © Brandient. All rights reserved.
Here is how to reach