“New research shows that overqualified employees tend to perform better, and they don’t quit any sooner.” —Harvard Business Review. At Brandient, we are not afraid of too-good employees — please bring us your excess of talent, education, intelligence and experience and we will put it at good work.
- Act as a liaison between the clients and the internal team of brand strategy and design specialists, to deliver strategy, design and implementation in line with the project objectives;
- Manage projects from start to finish, planning and supervising engagements, timelines and deliverables;
- Follow up on goals and tasks, and hold contributors (internal and external) accountable;
- Push forward complex projects and mitigate various issues on the way;
- Represent and maintain the integrity of Brandient’s standards and core values;
- Minimum 5 years experience in handling projects and customer relationship, preferably in creative industries, marketing or consulting environments;
- Previous experience in branding or exposure to international environment is a plus;
- Good academic credentials; a Master’s degree in business or communication is a plus;
- Impeccable presentation, oral and written communication skills, proven English proficiency;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously;
- Ability and desire to maintain a professional appearance and attitude/manner;
- Believe in the greater good of design, and thus be a part of changing the world;
Please include, along with your application, a short response in English (300–500 words) to the following question:
- What are the main roadblocks you have encountered in managing consulting or creative projects and how did you succeed to avoid and overpass such roadblocks?
If interested in the above job opening, please send your resume and portfolio (and other relevant credentials) to Brandient Careers. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Here is how to reach