“New research shows that overqualified employees tend to perform better, and they don’t quit any sooner.” —Harvard Business Review. At Brandient, we are not afraid of too-good employees — please bring us your excess of talent, education, intelligence and experience and we will put it at good work.
- Thrive in a high-profile team of brand strategy and design specialists;
- Shadowing Aneta in brand consultancy challenges;
- Work on brand strategy and design projects’ management;
- Meet and work with leading entrepreneurs and CEOs;
- Represent and maintain the integrity of Brandient’s standards and core values;
- An assertive and persuasive supporter/advocate of intangible knowledge;
- Minimum 3 years (respectively 7 years for Senior) proven experience in branding or management consulting environments;
- Previous experience in branding or exposure to international environment is a plus;
- Good academic credentials; a Master’s degree in business or communication is a plus;
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills;
- Strongly analytical mind, able to bring order to complexity;
- Conversant with business language and with social media & technology;
- Believe in the greater good of design, and thus be a part of changing the world;
Please include, along with your application, a short response in English (300 words) to each of the following questions:
- How do you think business models would have to adapt to the post-crisis, social technology driven “new normal”? Particularly, is there a business model that you find inspiring?
- Do you think positioning is still a valid tool for brand strategy, nowadays?
If interested in the above job opening, please send your resume (and other relevant credentials) to Brandient Careers. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Copyright © Brandient. All rights reserved.
Here is how to reach